“Books allow us to open up our minds to new ideas and give us the opportunity to know authors we have never met in person. We are able to experience life in a new way and learn skills that can help us grow in all areas of our lives. The following books have the power to do just that.”
- The Healing Connection. Jean Baker Miller, M.D. and Irene Pierce Stiver, Ph.D.
- How To Survive The Loss Of A Love. Melba Colgrove, Ph.D, Harold Bloomfield, M.D., and Peter Williams.
- Beyond Boundaries: Learning To Trust Again In Relationships. Dr. John Townsend.
- When Sorry Isn’t Enough: Making Things Right With Those You Love. Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas.
- Hiding From Love. Dr. John Townsend.
- The Gift Of Therapy. Irvin D. Yalom, M.D.
- Staring At The Sun: Overcoming The Terror of Death. Irvin D. Yalom, M.D.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder. Colin Ross
- The Woman’s Book of Courage. Sue Patton Thoele.
- On Life After Death. Elizabeth Kubler Ross, M.D.
- Mindsight. David Siegel,M.D.
- Life Lessons. Elizabeth Kubler Ross, M.D. and David Kessler
- Identity and the Life Cycle. Erik Erikson.
- Lessons in Loss and Living. Michele Reiss, Ph.D.
- The Chronic Illness Workbook. Patricia Fennell, LSCSW-R
- Resilience: How Your Inner Strength Can Set You Free From The Past. Boris Cyrulnik, Ph.D.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder In Children. Spencer Eth, M.D., and Robert S.Pyroos.
- The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook. Gail Schiraldi, Ph.D.
- I Can’t Get Over It: A Handbook For Trauma Survivors. Aphrodite Matsakis, Ph.D.
- Self-Parenting. John Pollard, III.